Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kobe Bryant, you suck

I'm pretty happy to say that the Lakers lost in the finals. I know it has nothing to do with photography or even art, but today it's ok. I hate the Lakers. I hate everything they stand for. I do think they perfectly represent the city they come from however. By that I mean the Lakers are a HUGE disapointment, and an embarasment. How can this city, that prides itself on the superficial be such a dump? I'm not sure, but they sure put together one superficial basketball team. Kobe isn't a dominant player, and Phill Jackson isn't the greatest coach in the universe. What I've noticed, is that without a guy named Jordan or O'Neil, it's VERY difficult for him to win a championship. However, O'Neil DID bring a championship to Miami. Hmmm, makes you think. Kobe, where did you go? Don't great players find a way to make an impact when it counts? You had a low scoring game when it counted most. You had almost no assists when they shut down your shooting. You had no rebounds when they stopped you from shooting and passing. What do you get paid for exactly, to make Paul Pierce look like the best player in the game I suppose.



At any rate, go Celtics, I'm happy for you at this particular time. I hate Boston sports, but you brought shame to the Lakers franchise that nobody will soon forget. And for that, I thank you.

Now it's time to get ready for something that matters, something called...........THE DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: